Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Anonymous Part 1


Anonymous. Or should I call you Stranger? Stalker? 

Since my blog "berhabuk" for a quite long time so i decided to write it back. Yes actually I love writing when I was kid. Correction confession actually. When my little sister secretly open & read my diary, I swore to myself that I will never never ever want to write anything at all. Until blog exist so I started share my boring life to world. Well my blog not so famous like Hanis Zalikha. But who'r really care. I love blogwalking to other blogger. Later when Instagram exist, I love to share my not-so-beautiful picture and write a long speech about it.

Lately I realized how much I miss writing. Maybe because this year I have been through a lot of pain. Smiling but dying inside. So I remember this place is where is share my problem, sadness, dissatisfied & pathetic life. Why I love to share it here? Because it like a medium to confess almost anything. AKA diary replacement. And of course no one know me. Well I'm dead if I want to "mengumpat" about my boss at facebook because we're friend. Haha. 

Never expect anyone will read it because like i said it earlier my blog "berhabuk" for almost 3 years. Until this anonymous show up & comment my latest post. Who are you? How long you read my blog? OMG so many question to ask & get super excited too. And now I'm like waiting everyday for you to comment my post? Am I a psycho? Haha. So anonymous can u reveal yourself? Am I know you? So I dont have to wonder who you are. If you read this post please comment. I dying to know who you are. Huh. Or should I sing Back To December?

p/s: thank you for giving me such inspiring comment. i'm really touched. seriously.
       maybe it just words but i means a lot to me. my friend say i have hati tisu.
       well i guess so ")

OMG why I'm writing in english LOL? pardon my broken english. HIHI

1 comment: