Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mean




You, with your words like knives
& swords & weapons that you use against me
You, have knocked me off my feet again
got me feeling like a nothing
You, with your voice like nails on a chalk board
calling me out when  I'm winded
You, picking on the weaker girl
You can take me down, with just one single blow
But you don't know, what you don't know

You, with your switching sides
& your wildfire lies & your humiliation
You, have pointed out my flaws again
as if I don't already see them
I walk with my head down trying block you
cause I'll never impress you
I just wanna feel okay again
I bet you got pushed around, somebody made you cold
But the cycle ends right now
cause you can't lead me down that road
And you don't know, what you don't know

And I can see you years from now in a bar
talking over a football game
With that same big, loud opinion but nobody's listening
Washed up & ranting about the same old bitter things
Drunk & rumbling on about how I can't sing
but all you are is mean
All you are is mean & a liar & pathetic
& alone in life
& mean & mean & mean

But someday, I'll be living in a big old city
& all you're ever gonna be is mean
Someday, I'll be big enough 
so you can't hit me
& all you're ever gonna be is mean

Why you gotta be so mean ?



p/s : listening to this song is the best way to express my feeling 
specially dedicated to ONLY GOD KNOW..
thanks Taylor Swift  : )
I think we were in the same boat

No comments:

Post a Comment